The projects you see here are exercises of varying difficulty, and so far they originate from the TOP Foundations course. It was a lot of fun to do them (frustrating, at times), but I learned a ton doing it.
When I first wrote the code for these static webpages I did not have a mobile version in mind. Since updating the whole project with that in mind, I went back to the projects as well. I decided to take them off GitHub (for reasons of I don't wanna support them) and make them accessible via my own hosting provider. I also made the webpages responsive, which was mostly an issue of taking out fixed heights and switching the flow direction on smaller screens.